Well it is official. There are two viable embryos. We are excited, amazed, and pensive at the same time. It was better this time around. I didn't need supplemental oxygen or smelling salts to maintain consciousness. Debbie's biggest worry...how big she is going to get. Mine is coming up with another name if they are the same gender. C'est la vie!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of
me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty
much leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt
and leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal
your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be
5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and
you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to
fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was robably worth it.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
18. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
19. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
20. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
21. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night"
I know it might be just twins. Its not like we are having a litter of six or seven but it is still a little overwhelming. You have to understand that I was going to be the eternal bachelor. The first time I got married having dogs seemed like a good supplement. Then I picked up two wonderful angels with my new wife. I love them deeply but they were already pretty independent when I was added into the mix. Now the thought of having two diaper changes, two bottles, two going to school...wow. And then I found this picture and had to laugh.