Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Princess's New room


So Sassypants decided we needed to update the Girl's room while they were gone for the month since we have been promising her pink for a year now. Well being the Uber-mom that she is, she went above and beyond and recreated the likenesses of all the dogs in the "hood" and others that we love as well. She objected to me posting these but I sedated her and went forward anyway. And yes, she free handed all of these herself. I love my little artist.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! Love it.

Forget Chuy's, I'm putting Deb to work on Lucy's new room.

:)

mrsf5 said...

A late comment to say a) hello, and b) this is the cutest thing (from concept to end result) ever.

Am now seriously considering banishing Spencer to Carter's room so I can have a girly pink room for Katie. Poor chickadee's been staring at undecorated honeydew green walls for two years now.

Please to blog more now. We've gotten an itty-bitty update from your lovely wife, so it's your turn.