Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Austin Trip

We took a trip down to Austin the day after Christmas to see the grand parents. It was nice trip and the babies came out with a ton of schwag.



Grandpa and Beck working the tow truck



Grandpa and Ella (aka "What ever she wants") sharing smiles.

Sweet girl and a snowman

The first girl in 51 years in our family gets a lot of attention

My dad and his mom.

Ella taking a ride on great granny's scooter

Grandma and her lil buddy

He is stuck on full speed ahead an his dial goes
all the way up to 11.

Me and my boy.


A chilly day at Barton Springs.

My sweet snaggle tooth.

No trip is complete with out an obligatory stop at
our favorite watering hole.

Mmm...Mexican Martini with Sauza Tres Gen
and Cointreau. Perfection.
I really enjoyed the juxtaposition on this one.


2 comments:

It means Grace said...

We hate you for being able to stop at Trudy's. I am not sure you will be forgiven soon.

Ronda C. said...

Great to see your parents. Also learned how to spell schwag, not that I have ever tried to.