Friday, August 22, 2008

Daddy Day Care Redux

Home. Alone. With five humans under the age of 10.

Behest my brethren from my bachelor days. Nay, have I been captured by life and its trappings of off spring. Though I pronounced that I should never hang my bugle in an invisible baldrick and that I should live as a bachelor, I say now, that all seasons shall pass. For I am the Master of my brood and bride and betwixt it all I demanded that she go and travail against the beserkers from the Northern Dalles this day and bring back fruitful bounty. For I shall remain and instruct the flock in skills of swordsmanship. A fortnight early for lessons of the blade you say. I beseech you to fear these mongrels.


So far so good. No injuries, hurt feelings, or potty accidents.

1 comment:

anniemcq said...

Arrrrr, and avast - you are damn funny.