Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lazy Wednesday

It is beyond good times at the house. A lazy rainy day full of nothing to do. Snuggly babies and big kiddos enveloped in our chocolate brown magic couch sloth. Breakfast was a can of spaghetti-o's and a chocolate chip cookie. Why? Because it was there. No TV. Just each other. If we only had a pool like the Willies we would be set.



Beck standing tall


Bouncing baby girl


Happily unmotivated




No paparazzi please. The only pic the wife would let me take/post this morning,


Book worm and snuggle buddy.


Its always easy being cheesy.


Coop offering his protection from the garbage truck.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Paparazzi? I think she was asking me to read her palm...

Oh yes, you have a strong lifeline Deb. You will live many a great years.

Me oh my, what's this I forsee? Your baby line is showing many more babies in your future.

(now that will be $50)