Sunday, August 17, 2008

The stalemate has ended...

I blinked first. I was having an unspoken no blog stare down with F5. I finally cracked and decided to post.

We are getting settled in the new house. Too settled apparently. H's bathroom is still not finished. The yard needs to be mowed. The garage cleaned out. The dog days of summer have hit. I love the fact that we are much more comfortable here and have the room we need to live and to have visitors.

I know how much life has changed when all I want for X-mas is a B.O.B. double jogging stroller. The man cub is growing out of his car seat already and the other double doesn't handle the parts of our walk that are not paved that we come across when we get lost in our hood.

My gangsta wife had a great birthday. I must say that I shopped for her over a month and a half. It was much easier to siphon off cash without her noticing and not scrambling last minute. It will be a challenge to top it next year but I have a few ideas already.

Ok...I think I am back. Simple post today but I was hoping this was like riding a bicycle.

4 comments:

mrsf5 said...

Dude: YOU SO TOTALLY BLINKED.

I win! I win! I win the bloggy staredown! Snap! BWAHAHAHA!

Wait. What was the prize again?

It's great to see you back in the blogosphere. Dare I say... inspirational? Eh, we'll see.

Aside: loving your boy-cub avatars. Simultaneously thrilled to hear that man-cub life is treating you well.

Keep pedaling!

Debbie said...

You're so cute! So happy that you finally blogged. And I did have the most fantastic birthday, thanks to you! Love you!!

BMom said...

You are so cute on that tricycle!!! You were the sweetest, Pookie!

Megan said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging saddle again. Or the trike seat, what have you.