Thursday, January 3, 2008

Top 5 things I love about my girl...

Thanks to the movie High Fidelity I am making a list. This movie was driving my girl crazy, so I had to catzo the situation.

1. That she has been the only person to shake my soul and reality in so long. She encourages me, albeit indirectly, to consider life and how much better it is with her. She truly makes my life better.

2. The was she holds and kisses me. There is no place I would rather be than in her arms. She makes loving and being loved fell more wonderful than ever.

3. The maternal instinct and love she has for her children. Enough said there.

4. The fact that she can adapt and work under many conditions. Granted she may come home is a bawling heap of tears after dealing with it all day. But while she is doing it she is a picture of composure.

5. She smells absolutely wonderful. We both agree that noticeable smell and those indiscernible pheromones are a make or break factor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(sagely nodding my head)

Dealing with Weintraub all day would reduce me to a heap of tears as well.

mrsf5 said...

Ohhhh, that is so incredibly sweet.

Or at least it was, until Tracey shat on it.

Only kidding, Trace. But the list? Love it.